Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sneaky Cassie!

Cassie has always been a curious dog, especially when she was a puppy, she stole the cordless phone then and ran through the house with it in her mouth!
But lately  some of her "puppy" curiousity has returned even though she is now 5!
When I was in the shower she stole the deodorant with the cap still on ,and found an oven mitt and took that too! This last week her "FurMom" forgot to close the door to the computer room when there was a banana nut muffin on the desk. This was just too tempting for the sneaky puppy in her, and Cassie was down the hallway eating the muffin wrapper and all! I wanted to let her out to go potty and wondered why I couldn't find her! I had to open her mouth to take it out since I didn't want her eating the paper warpper!
This wasn't easy, Cassie clamped down hard with her teeth to hold onto her "prize". She's very gentle and finally did let me take what was left of the muffin and the wrapper but I noticed this time she wasn't willing to give it up  as easily. She didn't bite me, and never would but she did nibble my fingers a little!
I think she enjoys being sneaky and I know she enjoyed her special snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment