Saturday, February 12, 2011

Zorro gets away

Late one night Zorro had to go out.
I tied his leash to a tree. He somehow managed to loosen the leash, probably from moving around and got away! I was crying and so sad that he was gone, and worried too that I would never see him again.
That was when I really knew just how much I loved the little guy!
I took a flashlight and looked around and looked at the neighbors, no Zorro!
I decided to get in my car and call his name driving up and down the nearby streets. I was crying harder by then because still no sign of him. Not until I came home and was in the driveway, guess who was standing in a mud puddle and jumped up at the car as soon as he saw me?! I opened the car door and with his muddy little paws he jumped in with a boost from me. The car had alot of little muddy pawprints in it.
That was fine with me, I was so happy to find him safe and sound! He hasn't tried to go on an adventure alone since then thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment