Monday, February 7, 2011

Zorro comes home

The picture you see of Cassie and Zorro is one of my favorites.
They are best buddies!
Zorro a Pekingese, was eight years old when he came to his "furever" home.
I agreed to foster him, but it didn't take long and we were so attached to each other that I knew he was home to stay. Zorro was sick and needed someone to love and take care of him and I needed a new dog to love. He was given to me by one of the Veterinarian's at the animal hospital.
Watch for the story of how Cassie and Zorro meet and become best buddies!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute pic! Although I must say that Cassie is looking kinda like "Hurry up and take the doggone photo already!"

    Love how Zorro is 'smiling' with his teeth out! Or that's what we used to call it when we had a Peke.

    :)Michelle

    ReplyDelete